Sunday, July 30, 2006

A visit by an old friend

You can call it silly nostalgia, but today morning while myself basking in the sun I found an old familiar face that had been on and off my porch. More then often I have found myself mimicking the tone of my good’ol friend who happily sits lazying around eyes half open and shut. As he lay there for a minute or so I found myself connected to him like a call of the wild; or maybe just plain old mother nature in its infinitude faces. How often do you see a swift squirrel happily perched out with no human worry around.

Having read some pranic healing I have come to learn that all beings have an incessant energy flow which invariably connects them to the rest of the beings around and I tried to close my eyes in an effort to reach out; I guess the mere presence or my acknowledgement seems to heighten the effect and I felt a tinge of static current wiz past. After a few more minutes, I rushed inside to capture in those moments, to share in with the rest.

Untill you visit again; adieus.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger EYE said...

squirrels are delight!!!:)

Sunday, July 30, 2006 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger Viewer said...

I have a pet lizard at home who visits me regularly :)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Madhooo said...

Nice post and good photos.:) Waiting for a post from you about pranic healing.:)

Friday, August 04, 2006 11:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This squirrels are so adorable! :) there was one baby squirrel by bro-in-law rescued..very cute!

Sunday, August 20, 2006 3:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home